Ben jij degene die een grenzeloze allround passie heeft voor de hengelsport? Ben jij ook dat content kanon met gouden handjes die multi-media volledig in de vingers heeft? Pure Fishing, het bedrijf achter o.a. de merken Abu Garcia en Berkley, zoekt jou.
Oh ja, er wordt verwacht dat je de Engelse taal uitstekend beheerst en daarom is deze vacature Engelstalig.
Regional Content Creator – Continental Europe
Job summary: Pure Fishing is seeking a highly creative, energetic, results focused, and fanatical content creator who can work together with the wider marketing team to deliver first class digital content across a number of brands and disciplines to serve our various marketing outlets. The product & marketing team are fast paced, proactive and are highly adaptable to change. The right candidate should also work with the same mentality and ethic, and be able to show examples of this in their previous roles.
The role: Reporting into the EMEA Content Marketing Manager you will work to an agreed content creation plan, focusing on various brands and products in line with the wider marketing strategy. You will be responsible for filming/photography of pre agreed tasks as well as editing and uploading the finished content to an asset management system. The role is field based and will involve national and occasional international travel.
-Working with pro staff and influencers around Europe to deliver best in class content.
-Editing all raw content to a high standard ready for use across our social/digital/retail
-Designing and delivering further digital assets such as infographics and blog content for both our digital team and our own websites.
– Assisting the Content Marketing Manager to deliver the content strategy and
management and communication/delivery of assets.
– Assistance when needed in maintaining and refreshing our websites.
– Working closely with the wider marketing team to deliver ad-hoc requests where needed for specific promotions/retailer/digital needs.
– Working closely with our social team to manage and continually improve our Youtube
channel, and deliver KPIs closely linked to this.
– Creating briefs for all external content generators including 3rd party
videographers/photographers, and affiliates and influencers.
– Creating detailed briefs for the graphic design team to turn raw assets into usable
content in the form of infographics/sell sheets/web banners, etc.
– Delivering agreed KPIs on content delivery to ensure the content funnel is always full.
– A related qualification to the role would be highly advantageous.
– Highly proficient in the creation (shooting) and editing of content is a must (examples
should be attached to the application).
– A required working knowledge of Adobe (or equivalent) suite and editing software such as after affects, lightroom, photoshop or equivalent software.
-A minimum of 1 years’ relevant experience within a consumer goods business or linked
to a consumer goods business would be preferable.
– The ability to work effectively to tight deadlines with a busy workload is essential.
– A strong team player, good communication skills, and able to build solid relationships
with a wide variety of stakeholders.
– Results focused, and hungry for success and pride of work should be second nature.
– An avid, knowledgeable angler, with a demonstrable passion for the industry and related products would be highly advantageous.
– A full, clean driving license is a must.
– A flexible approach to work is needed as the candidate will be asked to work
occasionally on weekends/overnight, and internationally.
For a full job description or to appy please contact Anika Wolfs, HR Advisor at Anika.Wolfs@purefishing.com. We would like to see some examples of your work as part of your application.